* Three-year-old: "Kara, do you love me?"
Me: "Of course I love you!"
Three-year-old: "Is it because I can do cool things? Or because I can tackle my big brother? I can make him cry like a baby."
* Five-year-old (to a friend's mom): "No, I can't have more than two marshmallows. I don't want to get diabetes."
* Three-year-old: "I was the winner!" I got craps in my hands!"
(Trying to say people clapped his hands for being the best tackler)
* Five-year-old: "I am NOT getting in the car. It stinks so bad. I'm not getting in."
Three-year-old: "I've been dreaming about the car."
* Me: "Oh no, you tripped over a rock and hit your chin?"
Five-year-old: "No, my chin hit a rock by itself."
* Three-year-old: "My foot is cold! My foot is cold!"
Me: "Your one foot?"
Three-year-old: "Yes, my one foot is cold."
(Crying five minutes later): "My foot is getting harder. I don't like my foot."
* Five-year-old: "Why do people have skin?"
Nine-year-old: "So nothing falls out."
Five-year-old: "You mean your intestines could fall out? Or like a bird?"
* Three-year-old: "There are no people outside. It must be raining."
(It wasn't raining)
* Five-year-old: "Look, the sky is cracked."
* Me: "Stop kissing my feet!"
Me: "Because kissing feet is gross."
Three-year-old: "No, it's wonderful."
Post a Comment